Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: POUR SOME SUGAR ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *adjusts the volume.... wink

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in the name of luvvvvvvvvvvv..*re-adjusts the volume*

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She'z got LEGS.....she's knows how to use em.........

    *readjusts*

    ------------------
    FRECKLE!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <FONT SIZE=5><FONT COLOR =NAVYBLUE>Step inside
    (Walk this way)
    You and me blaze
    (Hey, hey)
    (Hey, hey, hey)
    Love is like a bomb
    Baby, c'mon get it on
    Livin' like a lover
    With a radar phone
    Lookin' like a tramp
    Like a video vamp
    Blazen haired woman
    Can I be your man?
    (Be your man)
    (Hey, hey)

    Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n'
    A flash a little light
    Television lover
    Baby, go all night
    Sometime, anytime
    Sugar me sweet
    Little BLAZE ah
    Innocent sugar me, yeah
    (Hey)

    C'mon
    Take a bottle
    Shake it up
    Break the bubble
    Break it up

    (Pour some sugar on me)
    Ooh, in the name of love
    (Pour some sugar on me)
    C'mon BLAZE! fire me up
    (Pour your sugar on me)
    Oh, I can't get enough

    I'm hot, sticky sweet from
    My head to my feet yeah
    (Hey, hey, hey)

    Listen
    Red light, yellow light
    Green light go
    Crazy little woman in
    A one man show
    Mirror queen, mannequin
    Rhythm of love
    Sweet dream, saccharine
    Loosen up
    (Loosen up)
    I loosen up

    You gotta squeeze a little
    Squeeze a little
    Tease a little more
    Easy operator come
    A knockin' on my door

    Sometime, anytime
    Sugar me sweet
    Little miss ah
    Innocent sugar me, yeah
    (Yeah)

    Give a little more
    Take a bottle
    Shake it up
    Break the bubble
    Break it up

    (Pour some sugar on me)
    Ooh, in the name of love
    (Pour some sugar on me)
    C'mon fire me up
    (Pour your sugar on me)
    Oh, I can't get enough

    Your hot, sticky sweet from
    your head to your feet yeah

    (You got the peaches
    I got the cream)
    Sweet to taste
    (Saccharine)
    'Cause I'm hot
    (Hot)
    So hot
    Sticky sweet from my head
    (Head)
    My head
    (Head to my feet)
    To my feet
    Do you take sugar?
    One lump or two?

    (Take a bottle)
    Take a bottle
    (Shake it up)
    Shake it up
    (Break the bubble)
    Break it up
    (Break it up)

    (Pour some sugar on me)
    Ooh, in the name of love
    (Pour some sugar on me)
    C'mon fire me up
    (Pour your sugar on me)
    Oh, I can't get enough
    (Pour some sugar on me)
    Oh, in the name of love
    (Pour some sugar on me)
    Get all, come get it
    (Pour your sugar on me)
    Ooh
    (Pour some sugar on me)
    Yeah
    Sugar me</FONT>

    ------------------
    Lifes a Bitch and she's back in heat!
    -=Wizard'sRevenge=-

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *OMG*...*faints*..that was..well..incrediable.. biggrin..*smooches wizz*

    chloe....and she knows how to use them..hehehe..I LOVE ZZTOP!

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CELERY's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *yay* finally writing i can read *lol* pushes glasses up* hehehhe

    ------------------
    intel celery processor

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *screams CELERY*...YAHOOOOOO..

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  8. #8
    Cowboy's Baby
    Guest Cowboy's Baby's Avatar

    Post

    *pours sugar on Chloe*......hehehehe

    ------------------
    Cowboy's Baby 'N' Cowboy!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *howls* I'LL STOP THE WORLD AND MELT WITH YOU!!!!!!!

    *adjusts her legwarmers and headband*

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

  10. #10
    Cowboy's Baby
    Guest Cowboy's Baby's Avatar
    *sings* if it's friday night I'm at the ball game and first thing Saturday if it don't rain I'm headin out to the lake and I'll be gone all weekend long but I'll call ya back when I get home on Sunday afternoon PS if this is Austin I still love you

    ------------------
    Cowboy's Baby 'N' Cowboy!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •